The Sidney Public Library works to create a connected community of readers and lifelong learners.
- Equal access to library services and collections.
- Diversity in the library’s collection of materials.
- Friendly, quality service provided by skilled staff who are engaged in our community and are responsive to changing needs.
- Connecting with the community by supporting and encouraging individuals of all ages in their enjoyment of reading and their lifelong pursuit of learning.
- The public’s trust.
- The public's opinion. We may ask you for input regarding library services and programs.