Take a proctored exam
Basically those taking a test that requires proctoring should set up the details with the institution that will administer the test. The following should help with the specifics.
- Proctoring services are available during regular library hours.
- This service may take place at a computer station, a work table in the library proper, or in the community room.
- Someone must contact the library to schedule a time.
- Any staff member may take the request.
- This service is free.
- The test materials can be sent to the library via mail: 1002 Illinois St., POB 479, Sidney, IA., 51652 or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- The service includes both written and online tests.