Your Library Card
An adult must come into the library to apply for their library card. Now that we are automated, separate numbers can be given to any member of the family who desires a card of their own. Members of a family have "related" cards, thus parents are aware of and responsible for problems that may arise.
- A lending program form will need to be completed with general information such as name, address, phone, etc.
- This card enables members to check out books, magazines, dvds and videos.
- Books are checked out for a two week period and may be renewed.
- Dvds and videos are checked out for a 2 or 3 day period and may be renewed.
- All items can be returned in the drop box located at the front entrance.
- We do fine for overdue items.
- No physical library cards are distributed to members.
- Your account can be managed by you on-line.