Links to useful information on the Internet.
- This site provides vehicle history reports.
- Kelley Blue Book
- This Kelley Blue Book site has pricing for new and used cars. There are reviews and ratings and as well as insurance and financing information.
- This site provides you with down-to-earth advice on managing your money and achieving financial security. There are interactive calculators, up-to-the-minute business news, stock and mutual fund quotes, deposit account yields and credit rates. “Getting Started” articles will introduce you to common financial concepts and show you how to get the best deals.
- Iowa Attorney General
- This Iowa Attorney General site gives the conditions that must be met for your car to be considered a lemon and what you can do about it
- This site was set up by the Financial Literacy and Education Commission with the purpose of improving the financial literacy and education of persons in the United States. To reach the widest number of people possible, the Commission established a website and a toll-free telephone number to coordinate the presentation of educational materials from across the spectrum of federal agencies that deal with financial issues and markets.
- Social Security Online
- The official site of the U.S. Social Security Administration. It has information on social security numbers, retirement benefits, disability, Medicare, and other issues related to social security.