Business and Tax
Links to useful information on the Internet
- US Department of Labor/Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Impartial, timely, and accurate statistical data relevant to the needs of site users and to the social and economic conditions of the United States, its workers, and their families. Includes the Consumer Price Index.
- Internal Revenue Service/US Department of the Treasury
- U.S. tax information for individuals, businesses, corporations, international businesses, partnerships, small businesses/self-employed, charities and nonprofits, government entities, tax professionals, the retirement plans community, and the tax exempt bond community.
- Iowa Department of Revenue
- Iowa tax information for individuals, businesses, local government, and tax professionals, including: online services, tax forms, and publications.
- Iowa Department of Economic Development
- Links and information aimed at improving the economic well-being of the state of Iowa in the areas of business development, travel, careers, and community development.
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- An independent federal agency established by Congress to assist, counsel, support and protect the interest of small business concerns and to assist them in their start-up and growth. There is information on the state and national level for starting, financing, and managing small businesses.